Now that I have graduated from college I find myself more than ever before looking to accumulate knowledge on certain subjects. Not because it is required of me, but rather I see how it would be beneficial to have the knowledge and invest the time in myself. So here are five books that have been suggested to me recently and I look forward to reading.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek and suggested to read by Jason Rardin.
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish and suggested to read by Professor John Wark.
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Jason Mendelson and suggested to read by Jake Jorgovan.
- The Great Game of Business, Expanded and Updated: The Only Sensible Way to Run a Company by Jack Stack and cant I remember who suggested this one but it looks like a good read either way.
- Personal History by Katharine Graham and suggested to read by Warren Buffet at the 2013 BRK National Convention.
Please let me know if you have ever read any of them or if you have additional suggestions for me to read.